Monday, October 4, 2010

How To Relax

 
(Mel's actual Healthy Hockey Pucks...er...Flax Muffins.)
 
El: Hey, Mel?
Mel: Yes, El?
El: What are you doing?
Mel: Making blueberry flax muffins with whey protein.
El: What? Really? Why would you do that?
Mel: Because they're healthy AND delicious.
El: What do they taste like?
Mel: Um...kind of like...if someone took a piece of cardboard and wiped a berry across it.
El: Great. Save some for me. (Don't save any for me).
Mel: But baking is my new way to relax.
El: Are you still panicking about your upcoming wedding?
Mel: Why would I be panicking less as it gets closer? You have no idea how to be an anxious person.
El: Oh, yes I do! I just have...different ways to relax.
Mel: Like what?
El: I'll tell you all about it at our show this Thursday when we premiere our self-lovin' song "Pamela Handerson"!
Mel: Why does everything have to be about sex with you?
El: Because everything is about sex.
Mel: Oh.
El: And flax.
Mel: Right!
El: Sex and Flax. I think we have the title for our next song.
 
The show is in 3 days! This THURSDAY, October 7TH!
Stop baking right now and make your reservation HERE before it's all sold out!

 
 MEL & EL: Our Time of the Month
Really bloody funny. Period. 
 
with special guest comedian Poppi Kramer!
 
Thursday, October 7th, 7:30PM
Comix, 353 W. 14th Street, NYC
$10 (cash) at the door
Delicious food & drink available but not required

No comments: