Thursday, March 7, 2013

Hobos like FREE songs

Mel: Hey, El?
El: Yes, Mel?
Mel: I've been trying to be more "living in the world" lately and less "living under a rock".
El: Terrific!
Mel: So I downloaded a few of the most popular albums that the kids are listening to these days.
El: Well, now you just said 'albums' so you've defeated your purpose, but anyway...
Mel: ANYWAY! I feel like all the new bands are Hobo Bands.
El: What in the world are you talking about?
Mel: Like, Mumford and People, Alabama Shakes, Lumineers, fun...or Fun!...or FUN...or whatever they are...
El: This is fun.
Mel: They all seem like they've hitched a ride on a steam engine heading West with a stick over their shoulder tied with a red bandanna.
El: Ok.
Mel: Every one of those bands has a woman in the corner playing a jug. Or spoons.
El: Yes.
Mel: I feel like they probably get paid in soup.
El: Well, I love all of those bands.
Mel: I really enjoy them, too. I'm just saying they seem like Hobos. 
El: Are WE a Hobo Band?
Mel: This isn't about us, but no. We are not hip enough to be a Hobo Band. We don't wear vintage clothing. We don't even play an instrument.
El: I will play the spoons if you play the jug.
Mel: Why do I always have to be the one playing the jug? This is so typical.
El: None of this is typical.

ARE YOU OVER HOBO BANDS? 

GO LISTEN TO OUR FREE SONG "Codefriendent"!!! 

No comments: