Monday, March 14, 2011

Stay. Tuned.

(I'm super relaxed. Mel should put on a baseball cap and squint. 
Then she'd be super relaxed. Like me.)

Mel: Hey, El?
El: Yes, Mel?
Mel: I'm so 'whelmed with all our upcoming stuff.
El: Don't be 'whelmed, be excited!
Mel: Is that the follow-up to Bobby McFerrin's one and only hit song?
El: You seriously need to update your pop culture references.
Mel: That tone is not helping my 'whelm factor!
El: Fine. Just calmly tell people the latest and greatest.
Mel: Ok. This Friday we'll be premiering The Mel & El Show - our new web series - for a private audience in anticipation of its ONLINE premiere at a date to be determined. So stay tuned.
El: What else?
Mel: Along with the actual web series we'll soon be rolling out two brand new websites, a new YouTube channel, a new Facebook page...so stay tuned.
El: And?
Mel: We'll soon be announcing the brand new venue for Mel & El: Our Time of the Month. So, guess what?
El: They should stay tuned!
Mel: Correct. And we're getting ready to tell you about a killer, fitness-y boot camp that we're gonna be doing to get ourselves in fighting shape.
El: (But, for real, just click here to check out the amazing-ness that is Mark Fisher Fitness and then go sign up for his next class.)
Mel: And this Thursday we'll be the special guests at The Meeting* hosted by the illustrious Justin Sayre.
El: That one doesn't require staying or tuning. Just make a reservation.
Mel: And that's it.
El: Good job. You told them about all of the things you'll soon be telling them more about.
Mel: And now I want to make a current pop culture reference to show that I'm not old, but I can't come up with anything.
El: Never Say Never, Mel.
Mel: I hate you.
El: You love me.
Mel: I know. 

No comments: