Monday, November 30, 2009

Mel & El Gone Bad

El: I'm so excited that we finally have our very own CD to sell!

Mel: I know. It makes us so REAL.

El: We're like Tenacious D.


Mel: We're like Flight of the Conchords.

El: We're like Metallica.

Mel: But NOT.

El: Let's tell people where they  can buy this amazing compilation of our hilarious and wonderful songs.

Mel: Ok! People: you can buy this amazing compilation of our hilarious and wonderful songs at any of our upcoming live gigs.

El: And you will also be able to buy it online SOON!

Mel: But not just yet.

El: We're playing hard to get.

Mel: You know you want it but you can't have it.

El: Our CD's lack of online availability gives you blue balls, doesn't it? Does it hurt? You gonna cry? You gonna CRY???

Mel: El!

El: What?

Mel: You always take it one step too far.

El: Am I punished?

Mel: Yes.

El: You gonna hit me? You gonna spank me? Aw, yeah... do it hard.

Mel: I don't know why I'm friends with you.





MEL & EL will be guest starring in Nice Jewish Girls Gone Bad 
at 45 Bleecker throughout the month of December!

Tuesday, December 1st at 8PM
Wednesday, December 9th at 8PM
Thursday, December 10th at 8PM
Saturday, December 19th at 10PM
Saturday, January 2nd at 8PM



Come join us!

No comments: