Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Baby, you're a...

Mel: El?
El: Yes, Mel?
Mel: Since the Fourth of July, I have been plagued.
El: What are you talking about?
Mel: I haven't been able to get Katy Perry's song "Firework" out of my head this whole week.
El: That's not good.
Mel: Right? I mean, who ever uses "Firework" in the singular? "A" firework? It makes no sense.
El: Hey, I'm gonna go out in the yard and set off some...firework.
Mel: Be careful, you know, buying...firework is against the law in the State of New York.
El: Is that a...firework in your pants or are you just happy to see me?
Mel: That one actually works.
El: You can tell Katy we finally found a line for her song that makes sense.
Mel: We'll just tell her when she comes to our next show!
El: Nice segue, Mel.
Mel: I do what I can. 

They liked it so much, they brought us back for MORE!

Mel & El: Our Time of the Month returns to 92YTribeca 
THIS THURSDAY, July 7th!

Click here to make a reservation!

  

Mel & El: Our Time of the Month
Really bloody funny. Period.

When: Thursday, July 7th at 7:00PM
Where: 92YTribeca, 200 Hudson Street at Canal, NYC
Tickets: $15, NO food or drink minimums 
(but delicious food and drink available!)
Reservations here

Featuring special guest comedian Brad Loekle!
And our adorable composer Patrick Spencer Bodd playing every instrument!

Click HERE to make your reservation!

No comments: