Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Shame, Shame, Shameless...

Mel: Hey, El?
El: Yes, Mel?
Mel: I just logged into Facebook and saw something.
El: Then did you say something?
Mel: What?
El: It's...don't worry about it.
Mel: Ok, but I saw a picture of my baby advertising our show.
El: I don't know what you're talking about...
Mel: It was posted from your profile.
El: Oh, THAT! Yeah, I thought it would be fun and cute!
Mel: That's a pretty shameless tactic.
El: People pimp their babies on every reality show!
Mel: I know that. But we are not A Kardashian or A Spelling or A Real Housewife.
El: Not YET! But what if I do...THIS?
 
If I could speak, I would tell you to go check out Mel & El's show!

Mel: Stop posting pictures of my baby to try to sell tickets to this show!
El: Fine. We have another selling point anyway.
Mel: What's that?
El: It's our FIFTH ANNIVERSARY OF THE MEL & EL SHOW!
Mel: I know that!
El: We're gonna hold hands, walk down Memory Lane and sing all of our favorite songs.
Mel: I tuned out at "hold hands".
El: Mel, it's gonna be great. With or without THIS!

Does my coy face make you wanna come to see Mel & El?

Mel: I hate you.
El: You love me.
Mel: I know that.

IT'S IN, LIKE, A WEEK!
 
FIFTH ANNIVERSARY SHOW!
 
Get your ticket HERE


THURSDAY, JUNE 14TH (8 days away!)

7PM (A nice time!)

92YTRIBECA (The downtown Y, not the uptown Y!)


No comments: