Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Rhyming Couplets



El: We have just two shows left!
Mel: I know. I am bereft.

El: There's one this weekend, right?
Mel: At 10 on Saturday night. 
We play at The Duplex!

El: I'm hungry for Tex Mex.




Mel & El: This Show Rhymes
Saturday, May 31st at 10PM
The Duplex
61 Christopher Street at Seventh Ave.
Tickets: $15 plus 2 drink minimum

Reservations: www.theduplex.com
or (212) 255-5438






El:
My you-know-what is bare.

Mel: Then buy some underwear.
El: I don’t know where to go.
Mel: Click here, you little ho.



"Get Out" thongs and boxer shorts and "Fagnet" magnets available for sale at www.cafepress.com/melandel.







Mel:
Our
web page has new stuff.

El: A sparkly powder puff?
Mel: A music store and blog.
El: A baby pollywog?
Mel: You act like you’re on crack.
I want my Ellie back.
El: I’m sorry - it’s the strain
of couplets on my brain.




Visit www.melandel.com to listen to and purchase live recordings of your fave Mel & El tunes.

No comments: