Thursday, October 15, 2009

Panties

El: Let's announce the winner of the thong panties from our Comix show.

Mel: Don't say "panties".

El: Why not?

Mel: People don't like that word.

El: I'm a person and I like it.

Mel: Yeah, but you're a person who also likes the word "moist" and I find
it intolerable.

El: Is it intolerable in all instances?

Mel: Yes.

El: What about moist brownies?

Mel: No.

El: Moist towelette?

Mel: Stop it.

El: Moist panties.

Mel: You are my enemy.

El: I have found your kryptonite!

Mel: The winner of the thong UNDERWEAR is Sarah Kaplan. Thanks to
everyone who came to the show. We had a total blast.

El: Enjoy your panties, Sarah. Don't put them in the dryer or
they'll shrink. Better to keep them moist.

Mel: I wish I knew how to quit you.



This is our business card. Hire us for something.



This was our favorite sign at the Equality March in Washington, D.C.




El thinks Mel looked very stylish with her flag.




Mel thinks El looked adorable with hers.



No comments: